By Richard Barnstein
10. No matter what anyone says, Denver has to be overconfident after destroying the Ravens in December at Baltimore.
9. Manning has a sub .500 record lifetime in the playoffs. (Won 9 Lost 10) That’s a lotta losses!
8. This will be only the 2nd time all season that the Raven’s big 4 on defense play together. (Lewis, Reed, Suggs, and Ngata) (Last week was the 1st time.)
7. The Ray Lewis inspiration factor!
6. Flacco outperformed the great Tom Brady last year in the playoffs, AT New England.
5. Ray Rice should bounce back from last week’s forgetful playoff performance.
4. Denver’s luck will hopefully run out with Knowshon Moreno at running back! (He also has no playoff experience!)
3. Flacco is 6-4 all time in the playoffs, but could easily be 8-2 with a ring or 2 if Evans and Boldin could catch perfectly thrown TD passes at the end of a playoff game when it matters most!
2. Denver leads the Ravens in just about every meaningful stat EXCEPT for the all important giveaway/takeaway stat, where they Ravens were +9 this season and the Broncos were -1.
1. Manning is 0-3 in playoff games in which the temperature at kickoff is less than 40 degrees!!!
- Crush Davis Awesome Top 6 Highlights as an Oriole!
- Top 10 Reasons the Steelers Can Be Overconfident Against the Ravens in the Playoffs
- Best Performance of 2014: Future Islands: “Seasons (Waiting on You)”: Late Show w/ David Letterman
- Delmon’s Double: The Greatest Moment in Oriole Park at Camden Yards History?
- 10 Reasons to Love 20-Year-Old Baseball Phenom Manny Machado
Keeferdog on The Bridge: 2001-2011: Leaving… Jake on The Bridge: 2001-2011: Leaving… Richard Crane on The Bridge: 2001-2011: Leaving…
- denver broncos
- eli manning
- live concert videos
- music videos
- new england
- new york
- peyton manning
- rock music
- san francisco
- super bowl
- tom brady
- torrey smith
- video productions
- wide receiver